Shop and dine at Cuba Street
Cuba Street is a lively and vibrant street located in the heart of Wellington, New Zealand. It’s known for its eclectic mix of shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, and street art, making it a popular destination for locals and tourists alike.
Here’s what you can expect when shopping and dining on Cuba Street:
- Shopping: Cuba Street offers a unique shopping experience, with an eclectic mix of boutiques, vintage shops, and specialty stores. Whether you’re looking for clothing, accessories, or home goods, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye on Cuba Street.
- Dining: Cuba Street is a food lover’s paradise, with a wide range of dining options to suit every taste and budget. From street food stalls and cafes to fine dining restaurants, you’ll find it all on Cuba Street. Some popular options include Mexican cuisine, Italian food, and Asian-inspired dishes.
- Bars and nightlife: Cuba Street is also a popular destination for nightlife, with a range of bars, clubs, and live music venues to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a quiet drink with friends or a night out on the town, you’re sure to find something that suits your taste on Cuba Street.
- Street art: Cuba Street is famous for its street art, with colorful murals and graffiti covering the walls and buildings along the street. Take a leisurely walk along Cuba Street and admire the unique and vibrant artwork that gives the street its character.
- People watching: Cuba Street is a great place to people watch, with a lively and diverse crowd of locals and tourists alike. Sip a coffee at a sidewalk cafe and take in the sights and sounds of the street.
Overall, Cuba Street is a must-visit destination in Wellington, offering a unique shopping and dining experience, as well as a vibrant nightlife scene.
Whether you’re a local or a tourist, you’re sure to have a great time on Cuba Street.
How much money do i need when visiting Cuba Street in Wellington?
The amount of money you’ll need when visiting Cuba Street in Wellington will depend on your planned activities and personal spending habits. Here are a few things to consider:
- Dining: The cost of dining on Cuba Street can vary widely, with options ranging from street food stalls to fine dining restaurants. A meal at a casual cafe or street food stall can cost around $10-$15 NZD, while a meal at a more upscale restaurant can cost upwards of $50 NZD.
- Shopping: The cost of shopping on Cuba Street will depend on what you’re looking to purchase. From vintage clothing and accessories to unique gifts and souvenirs, you’ll find a wide range of shopping options to suit every budget.
- Bars and nightlife: The cost of drinks and entertainment on Cuba Street can vary widely, depending on your preferences. Drinks at a bar or club can range from $5-$20 NZD, while admission to a live music venue can cost anywhere from $10-$50 NZD.
- Street art: There is no cost associated with admiring the street art on Cuba Street, but you may want to bring some money for souvenirs or gifts related to the street art.
Overall, it’s a good idea to budget around $50-$100 NZD per day for a visit to Cuba Street, including food, drinks, shopping, and entertainment. However, you could spend more or less depending on your personal spending habits and planned activities.
Location: Open in Google maps